
Ok...this is super small, but the point is reached. We went to the Big City to trade in my husband's "clunker" for cash (the govt program that will allow up to 4500.00 on a new vehicle , AND...we thought that it would be the ONLY way to get "value" for his "clunker" 98 Ford Expedition.......however......A man is not easily parted from his "clunker" or TRUCK you see, so after test driving a Dozen or more and searching for at least 6 hours, we almost gave up when we found a car that we LOVED and starting the paper work
THEN......
my husband says, "ya know, I really love my truck and it's great for hunting and hauling and all that "manly" stuff, and he mentioned that our HONDA van has never been one that we have LOVED and have "frankly" put much into it,
SOOOOOOO,
We are trading in the HONDA PONDA for THIS Murano.....only ours is the color: Burnt Orange/RED.....very cool color indeed AND it is an 2006 model, cuz the gov't program ONLY works on NEW vehicles, and that was NOT an option for us.....oh well. We LOVE "used" with a good history and this had one, so it's OURS now.
Now, my husband can go to meetings and drive THIS and save a TON on gas prices.......
Our kids had ONE requirement while mommy and daddy were looking......the vehicle MUST HAVE a Sunroof, like Gram's and YES....it does kids.
My momma and I went to a 10:30 p.m. movie: The Proposal. Super funny. We laughed alot!
Praying for new staff this week. Lots of interviews and job shadowing to start.....it's gonna be crazy.
2 weeks until 1/2 Marathon.....praying for my sore foot/back
Looking forward to going to the HILLS with my family and just hiking, fishing and truly enjoying nature in the most beautiful place that we miss and Love......the Black Hills.


1 comment:
Congrats on the cute new car.....saw it sitting by your house. I love those! Must admit I am glad you did not do the government program as I really don't want my tax dollars funding your brand new car ;)! We are car hunting too...or just starting. We have been with one car for a couple of month but with fall coming I think this one car family needs to go back to 2! We are looking at Honda Pilots, Acura MDX or Toyota Highlanders...used of course!
You are really doing a 1/2 marathon...you go girl! I am so proud of you! When do you train? I had to stop running for the time being until I see the rheumatologist on the 21st after waiting since March to get into them.
Is Maddie so excited for school?? I can't wait for Zach to start...going to be so fun and so many changes around here!
Take care Sara!
Colleen
Post a Comment