Today, I just ramble and say that all is well as it can be. My husband lost a huge project to a HUGE, successful, established, Big DOG firm in ANOTHER town and it has been a bit devastating, but.......somehow....someday.......someone will know how amazing he and his firm ARE and they will take a chance on his firm.
The kids are finishing their last week of lessons and such, so that will be nice. My van still sits in my driveway (over a month now), cuz I am too afraid to take it in and hear the bad news about it, so the kids and I usually walk everywhere or hitch a ride from the local bus people, until a miracle happens in my driveway! I am stubborn that way.
I am spending more time at home and that can be good and bad. Good to be with my kids and cook again......BAD cuz of all the unfinished projects that lurk around each corner and the truth that haunts me that it will never get done........our businesses get first dibs into any remodel work that seems endless, but oh well.
We are healthy and full of crazy, so that's good.
I am running/walking my very first 1/2 marathon in August, so I am training for that. I am excited about the finish line where there will be a DUDE in a tuxedo to hand out roses to each LADY who crosses the finish line........Ohhhhhhh Laaaaaa Laaaaaaa. LOL
Well, enough babble for now. I will post pics this week, I have a TON!!
Take care everyONE.



1 comment:
He's not the only one that checks!!! We do too! Don't forget about the baby brother and family! :) Sorry to hear about the project, but everything happens for a reason! I'm sure great things are coming Les' way! It's good to see a post - keep them comin'!
Post a Comment