Why?
I have gone through a long, interesting, challenging, exciting, tiring, confusing, amazing journey.
For the past 4 years......
I believe with all my heart that I was built and created by God for teaching.
I have always been involved in children's lives, since I was very little.
After 8 years of teaching preschool and then starting my own preschool, and then
being offered a teaching position at SDSU (already committed to my first store then)....so much has happened since.
Finances are such a tough thing....not just for me...but for many or most perhaps.
Why they tend to divert someone's path/journey, may never be understood, but it at times becomes necessary I suppose.
My journey has led me to realize that I need something more to give to, besides running a business day to day. I have made some great changes, by hiring an assistant to take care of all the books, etc (and that has been a HUGE blessing!!!!).
I met with a wonderful lady from my church and opened up my heart to her recently.
I believe she knows what God wants me to do also , but I asked her for help in getting started again. It will mean finding a more balanced life with my marriage, family and church, and business. I am nervous and excited also.
One goal we have is to go on a mission's trip this year. This is close to me and my husband's heart and we hope to share in this journey soon.
I am asking for prayer as I start this new beginning or chapter. I miss teaching and always have. The children always bless me more than I can even explain in words.
WEll, we hope to enjoy a mini vacation this weekend.....who knows, but we sure hope to.
Happy Memorial Day to my few, but precious readers.


1 comment:
What do you have going girl?
Colleen
Post a Comment