Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scoops

scoop one: have not had computer access for over a week (at home that is)
Scoop two: Easter weekend, I was sick and still have extremely sore throat today...urgh.
Scoop three: Did get to church and enjoyed a great message/music. Kids were matching and oh so cute for an added bonus. I will post soon.
Scoop Four: I am staying at my mom's house for a couple of days, as she was put in hospital on Monday. Having severe back pain and can not isolate the source of it.
Scoopn Five: My throat is so ******* dang sore, that I want to just scream soooo loud. I think I will go to Dr. myself today. This little pain of mine can be no longer......I need STARBUCKS now!!

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

OK throat is better, cleaning whiz's are doing great....maybe trampoline going up...Grandma's doing a little better, still don't have the knife completely out of my back...ok so it's back spasms from torn muscles in my back...well better living through chemistry however(medications help) everyone stop a minute or two today and enjoy the coming of spring (I think!)