Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our neck of the woods

An inquiring mind may want to know:
I recently joined facebook, due to some family members cheering me on.....
Yah, well now all kinds of people from my past are finding ME.....
ok..ok...no big deal right?
Well, I don't know these people NOW...in their lives NOW and they don't know me NOW....
So, do I invite or do I NOT?
The story: One guy from my past who remembered taking me to his Prom in CO...found me!
So, I did get a bit nervous, but he seemed to be normal still.
Lots of people from my HS found me also.....yikes. This year is going to be my 20 year HS reunion and lots are asking me if I am coming or not. I just can not believe it.

Another busy week for our family. Can NOT wait until Spring!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Jennisa said...

look me up! I'm on facebook! Now you're going to know ALL the details of your little workers!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara!! IIIII just added you to facebook, so you know it's a good thing. :)