
The adorable face of my Ben. he just loves to pose and be Mr. Charming. Of course, I love it too.

OH MY...look at what my Ben brought home from Art class at school!!
Horray for Ben. We were so happy to see this creative side of him come out in this way.

Oh my goofy Ben....look at this silly face.

I just LOVE this face to the moon and back. Such a charmer.

Nice crooked smile...but I love it. He gets to start his orthodonic treatments/repair/prep work for his $4000 mouth makeover....whoo hoo!

I came into our kitchen area to find THIS dolly set up. Maddie says that she was preparing to feed her babies.

She is the BESTEST momma ever, I tell ya. She loves to feed and care for all her babies.
It's just precious.

All lined up and ready to go!

Ready, Set, let's EAT babies.
Well, gotta take my daughter to dentist early this morning for a nasty toothache that has her really crying hard. Hope it's not too serious.
Thanks for reading along.
1 comment:
How did the dentist visit turn out?
Post a Comment