We would sure LOVE to be back there now, just for the record.
Uncle T: you can leave a comment on this one....just click on comment and type your message and sign: Uncle T. I know you can do it.
I only got to have ONE cup of cofffe this morning....can I get ANY sympathy?
Updates for any inquiring mind:
Ben had 2nd piano lesson and has really caught on quickly and this momma is so very proud. He can not play rough sports due to his shunt, so we are finding other ways to engage this amazing boy.
Maddie is still in Cheerleading and LOVES it. She is too cute when she practices daily. She will carry on mommy's cheer days I guess. GO MADDIE!
My honee is working on some projects...finally! It's been a rough couple of months I tell ya. The recession has not been kind to his business.
My store continues to keep me busy. I will post updated pictures this weekend.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!



2 comments:
OR you could come visit South Carolina and see our new house!!! Give the family our love!
You all know you are always welcome. Had snow in Atlanta and Columbus yesterday. Its only 55 today but supposed to warm up to 75 Thursday
Post a Comment