After a very long couple of months with our store remodel and after a friend's family just lost their home/belongings to a house fire (life is so short and things can happen so quickly) I thought I would say that I am married to the BESTest Man ever and I am thankful every single day that he chose ME.
We have worked so hard in our 15 plus years of marriage and we are still trying to settle down and relax more for sure....however, we have our health, our amazing children, and our future to look forward to.
Life is Short....make a difference every day and cherish every moment.
We are taking donations at my store to help out this family, so if anyone wants to contribute, just go to: www.trendzdowntown.blogspot.com
You can send check, drop off money, or call in your c/c. Thanks everyone.
You can click www.thelesnars.blogspot.com to see the photos of the damage done to this family home. Thanks everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment