
I almost forgot to add this picture. These two high school girls are also staff members and such a joy! They giggle alot and just really have FUN at work too! They loved helping load the big truck, despite the frigid cold.

Well, I need to explain that these pics are a bit random in order. This view is at our NEW location. We got the grid wall sections up now on one side and will start organizing the thousands of clothing items on it day by day. This area will eventually be the newborn to 4T area of clothing.

My previous Assistant Manager came by to offer some help today and it was much appreciated! Maddie and Ben freaked out when they saw her and Ben was busy writing her love notes , while Maddie just stuck by her side.

Well, we got some unpacking done. We ripped up the old grungy pink carpet too, so now we are trying to think outside the box for a unique floor to put down where you see that "brown/tan" strip next to the gray carpet. To be honest, that color is the "glue" from holding down the carpet. LOL

Here is 2 more of my amazing staff. The gal on the right goes to school full-time, but on her breaks, she loves to come back and work and we LOVE it too! The gal on the left works almost full-time for me and loves to create fun/unique displays around the store. I told them to climb inside the rack for a crazy picture....I'm so glad they listen to me well.....LOL

This is my ROCK.....Jenna. She is our current Assistant Manager for both stores and I am telling you....I am blessed beyond words having her at my side.
A woman of many talents, including getting us Jazzed up with music!

Time to eat.....thanks MOM. 4 MORE of my staff, ready to eat after such
a hard working day of organzing all the racks and displays.

OK.....by this day, we are more than tired and delirious? This pile has to be gone through box by box and then sorted into ANOTHER pile to be distributed in its proper place. We just have to have FUN and we do!!
Shout outs to all my staff......I feel blessed to have each one of you!

2 comments:
OH... MY.... GOOOOOOODNESSSS! I'm SURE that was a ton of work!!! btw - I'm so glad to see Jenna working for you! I remember telling her about the store (and working there) when she was thinking about putting in an application with you :D Hope the move is coming along well!
everything looks super great! Wow!
Post a Comment