I ask myself over and over.....WHY oh WHY I am moving my stores in the middle of frigid winter.....AGAIN??!! This is my 3rd move in the Jan. month.....I seriously AM crazy, even if I don't have any other choice.
Ben got to work at the local bakery again on his break. The owner adores him and vise versa.She is so generous to allow my son this special time to work. He had to report in ON time AND he even got paid! I think he would just prefer to eat all the bakery goodies, but cash works too. LOL
He he is folding the boxes just right. He also cleaned tables and talked to customers and baked a cake!
This picture surely shows his JOY in baking. Who knows, perhaps he will be a baker or a chef with a rock star side gig. As much as we watch food network, it IS a possibility. LOLHappy New Year everyone. I was in bed by 9 p.m. I just LOVE celebrating......



No comments:
Post a Comment