All were in good spirits....night before our Grand Opening.
This guy is Jeff. He was just a HUGE blessing in putting together Les' design concepts for the Transaction counter, made from using old doors.
A sneak peak of shoe/toy area....still a mess, but it's done now.
Here's our temp. sign going up. The two installers will put up our REAL sign next week.
A preview of our store front.
The carpet layer dudes.
This guy is Jeff. He was just a HUGE blessing in putting together Les' design concepts for the Transaction counter, made from using old doors.
A sneak peak of shoe/toy area....still a mess, but it's done now.
Here's our temp. sign going up. The two installers will put up our REAL sign next week.
A preview of our store front.
The carpet layer dudes.Oh, and you are hemming pants? Are you having fun yet?
My dolly boo. She LOVED helping. She was such a trooper, and stayed up passed Midnight and then crashed.
It's now 1:57 a.m., and I think I will go to bed now and get a few hours of sleep. Tomorrow is the Big Day. I hope I make it through.
My dolly boo. She LOVED helping. She was such a trooper, and stayed up passed Midnight and then crashed.It's now 1:57 a.m., and I think I will go to bed now and get a few hours of sleep. Tomorrow is the Big Day. I hope I make it through.
I was so blessed tonight during my staff meeting when my staff presented me with a homemade book/binder that had inserts of paper where they all wrote something personal/special to me. I could NOT hold back my tears and I felt extremely proud to have such a wonderful team at my side. They ARE the BEST and made this all possible.





1 comment:
The store looks amazing Sara!! Congrats on a great opening!
Post a Comment