For who so ever inquires, here's our schedule of events:
- Wednesday: Take U-haul over to old kids store and pack up all the left over inventory, gridwall, boxes and boxes of misc, kid's play area stuff and the list goes on.
- Take FULL U-haul back over to NEW store to unload it somewhere. I say "somewhere" because we had to move ALL boxes, racks, and etc to isolated areas until they finish cleaning the carpets TODAY, sooooo, there's limited space as to where we will put the U-haul stuff....it's kind of like a mind game, only, it's getting old and not so fun anymore. LOL
- THEN......start unloading, organizing the many, MANY boxes, racks of clothing, accessories and start slowly figuring out where to put everything.
- OH...did I mention that we started taking Spring inventory a week ago? Yes, and now we have added more FUN to out situation by needing to somehow get those items priced for selling on Sat....(ya know....I don't think that will get done.....NOT).
- Thursday, we will LIVE and have a sleepover at the store....oh, I guess that isn't nice to say.
- Friday is Crunchtime. All the designing MUST BE done, store front windows displayed, all must be in it's place.....Yah.....it is going to take a miracle now. Oh, at 5:30 I am having a fun staff meeting to give my staff a little surprise AND have some good eats. Fun for sure.
- Saturday is the BIG DAY....our GRAND OPENING! Hopefully I will have had a couple of hours of sleep by then. Probably....since my momma will be here and she will make sure I do!
- PRAISES: I have to share this. As I was talking with a friend the other day, she asked if she could help. I told her that what we really need is some people to come and help my honee out. There is a lot of building yet going on, and he simply needs more hands.
- WELL......last night, a group from church came. 3 DUDES and 3 Ladies!!! WOW....it was GREAT to have that kind of help. Then, another guy and gal came a bit later and stayed until 10 P.M., so we were thrilled and feel so blessed. They even said that they would be back the next couple nights to help again! Yah GOD for sending help our way!
- I am so looking forward to SAT and for sure the Superbowl on Sunday, since my brother's favorite team will be playing in it!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK/END EVERYONE. THERE IS JOY IN ALL SITUATIONS......RIGHT?.......j/k

1 comment:
I so wish we were going to be in Brookings Saturday for the grand opening. Unfortunately hockey is taking us to Minnesota for the weekend. Any chances I get a sneak peak?? COME ON I will Bring you carmel roll just like the good ol days
Post a Comment