Friday, November 14, 2008

For strong stomachs only!

My Thursday night started off with a nice cooked veggie Egg noodle dish. All enjoyed.
Worked on trying to impress my children that MOMMY does know how to "burn" a CD and make a special one just for their listening pleasure.....Ummmm still working on that.
Mommy CAN navigate through i tunes and pretend I am super smart about computer stuff!...NOT!! "mommy, why don't we ask Daddy to just do this"......says my children.
I respond politely, "I CAN do this and i WILL figure it out...isn't it fun though?"
They say back, "But daddy is smarter".......ok.....deep breath now.
SOOO, I figured out how to play a SONG...YIPEE and we were listening to all kinds with the headphones and it was super fun I tell ya!
THEN......my sweet Maddie leaves the fun and goes and lays down on the couch next to daddy. That''s cool, it IS getting late. I decide to go to our room and put in my favorite show (Walk the Line....again!!) and just chill while the Boys are watching Football.
About 20 minutes into MY show.....my honee comes in to say, "Um, could you come and help me? Maddie is throwing up all over!
So, from that moment until 4:30 a.m., my precious little girl was having a terrible night of vomiting (10 times) and for a bonus, got some diarhea. Poor little girl. She is so weak this morning. Still only wants sips of ginger ale and some Pedialyte.
We've both been sleeping alot today (this is my 3rd day of terrible headache) and maybe a touch of the flu too. Well, that's my Friday story. Glad you tuned in?
Here's to a GERM-FREE weekend for everyone, we pray. AMEN.

post signature

No comments: