Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's our life.

Our lovey dog-Lucy Belle. Usually a fur ball; however, she has severe allery problems that keeps her more close shaven these days. She goes to bed at 9:00 sharp every single night....no kidding. She is well-routined and very lovable.
This IS the surprise. Maddie got a new bed! She had been sleeping in a tent or other places (we won't say where......) She has an exteme fear of windows/being alone, so we had been searching for just the right kind of "bed" for her. It was an all day affair, but we found this adorable daybed and she LOVES it. And, at her request, we had to find polka dot bedding and other stuff with polka dots. It's just too cute. I LOVE the polka dot theme too, so we are having some fun together in her room. More to do, but it's a fun start.
While in the middle of getting ready to move my teen store, we are also tearing apart our gross basement. This is all the "stuff" in the middle of the now "bare floor" basement and the ceiling is all tore down. We hope to make it into our family room someday. We just keep on tearing apart things....Why? Why! Why? Why!
Too Cute.....Ben is showing Sissy...."I can show you how to tie your shoes."
Update: they can both now tie their shoes.
Spotzie: she is part of the family and lives in our living room. She is very stylish also. Ben just loves hanging out with her and interacting with her. She even comes to supper. This stage will pass way toooo soon, so I embrace every moment of it.
My precious, precious Boy. Lookin' good, my little man.


post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sara...how adorable! Maddie and her bed, Ben and his Spotzie!!! Gotta love those precious kids of yours. You are truely blessed! Let Maddie know how proud of her I am! Missin' seeing you guys!!
Colleen

ImdaMaMa said...

Well the Gram here is going to make a comment for you all about this truly amazing family I am blessed to be a part of. S and L are incredible after 15 years of marriage they still try to find a minute or two even if it's for coffee to have "date time" and just talk. That is invaluable in today's world. They walk the walk and live the life that Christ told so many times through Paul's gospel. They truly are believers and walkers...read Ephesians Chapt 4 and 5. That's S & L. As far as the Grands well miracle boy is just that loving, tender, and sweet, little miracle two girl is just as loving, tender and sweet. What blessings, they always, always run to greet me even if I just go to the store!Wow am I blessed or what. S you do good, I am on a vigil with God to pray for migrain release for you...all you bloggers please join me. Miracle abound in this family so let's pray for another. The stores, they will move transform and be fabulous and count me in for anything. Loves and Hugs...The Gram