Monday, October 27, 2008

Define "normal"

Sorry it's been a while, but who's wondering?
O.K......no sarcasm intended; however, in 2 days, we moved my teen store (Fri and Sat). Had some wonderful helping hands from a local business and some staff and their family members.
Sunday went to church and heard an amazing message on Fellowship.......we need some of that.
Got invited (horray) to a movie called: Fireproof. Bring kleenex and an open heart.
In the big town in the wee hours of Monday morning, ready to drive back to our home town to start the day again.
Monday: it's the first day of showing people our new location and temporary set up.....(see, we are still months away from having the remodel completely finished, so we are allowing people to shop during the remodel).....it's about phasing and being very patient. Hee hee.
Starting Jan.1st, we will start moving my children's store over.......I'll not talk about this right now.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm so glad you got things going with Trendz and you seem to still be alive. That's always something positive. Keep up the good work :)

Manda said...

hey sara,

Hope you are doing alright! Let me know if you need anything....I'm getting busier with daycare, but I'm always here to talk :).