Spotzie is a 4 plus foot tall giraffe and yet another addition to Ben's large collection of his family of giraffe's. This was part of his Birthday post...I am WAY behind. I had been saving this as a surprise for months and couldn't WAIT to give it to him on his birthday this year! He is just like me....he LOVES his stuffed animals and I lOVE that he loves them still. Just so everyone is clear....Spotzie IS a girl giraffe and sometimes....we come home to Spotzie wearing some of "mommy's clothes" ...hmmmm...Yah...interesting I know.For some of my local friends...you may see us driving around with Spotzie cuz Spotzie LOVES to go for car rides too!
THEY MEET.....it's immediate LOVE at first site. Since the moment he was in ICU at 5 days old, we gave him his very first giraffe and have since showered him with them.....7 years later...we have created a jungle in his bedroom loft. Yes, he even has a giraffe TENT that houses them all! I've lost count and I don't care....they will keep coming as long as he keeps on loving them all.
UPDATE: For those of you who have been praying.....THANK YOU...it is working! 2 more angels came into the store today! Keep praying for HGTV to respond back to my emails, if it's meant to be.



1 comment:
Nice to meet you Spotzie! Hope all is well Sara!
Colleen
Post a Comment