Thanks to the owner of a local restaurant who we knew, who was extremely patient and sweet to our kids and made them a birthday dish of icecream topped with gummy worms....Maddie's request. This is the END going forward.....sorry.
Nice back view of my kids sitting up to a bar. LOL(eating icecream)...hee hee
She and the Muscle GUY instructor are having a "RACE"
I LOVE her instructor and how she relates to Maddie. She has been super patient with her and so, so sweet about taking her on, One on One. Silly Maddie. She just talks and talks though, kind of funny.
I wonder, "what is SHE saying?" I hope it is positive and not too informative about our "family life", ya know? Hee hee.
Way to go Maddie!
Maddie's sweet, sweet daycare. Colleen is so great with the kids and had the house all decorated for when Maddie came over on her birthday morning. I came at noon for the party and then took Maddie with me for the rest of her special day. Her daycare friends all made cards for her and then of course, Colleen got her something special too.
I love this picture. I can't believe she is 5 years old already.
Her theme this time was...get ready for this....princess with a little "dolly". LOL
This cute little guy looking at the camera, kept telling Maddie:
I LOVE her instructor and how she relates to Maddie. She has been super patient with her and so, so sweet about taking her on, One on One. Silly Maddie. She just talks and talks though, kind of funny.
I wonder, "what is SHE saying?" I hope it is positive and not too informative about our "family life", ya know? Hee hee.
Way to go Maddie!
Maddie's sweet, sweet daycare. Colleen is so great with the kids and had the house all decorated for when Maddie came over on her birthday morning. I came at noon for the party and then took Maddie with me for the rest of her special day. Her daycare friends all made cards for her and then of course, Colleen got her something special too.
I love this picture. I can't believe she is 5 years old already.
Her theme this time was...get ready for this....princess with a little "dolly". LOLOh yah, some ARE in shock, I know, I know. She will be that girly girl, somehow. I am really trying, I really am.
This cute little guy looking at the camera, kept telling Maddie:"You are so beautiful today." and he told all the kids to say a special chant that Maddie is beautiful. Ahhhhhhh.
Yes, she is.
Well, there's her birthday DAY. Next posts: Circus, Maddie's 5 yr. journey, scrapbooking weekend (this weekend with my mom), My honee's big open house preparations...... So much going on.




No comments:
Post a Comment