Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Survey...anyone reading?

Just wondering? Do you ever feel like your housework has totally won you over?
Ever feel like there is NO way out? Like you just need superCleaningfairy to come, but if they did, you would be so embarrassed, you would just lock yourself in your own house? Ever feel like just buying new clothes instead of washing, drying, folding, and putting away? O.K. , so I am a bit overwhelmed by housework today and I shouldn't be doing any, cuz it's Sunday. I need a SuperPill or something...wowza. Maybe just some comments so I don't feel alone perhaps....LOL
O.K. I'm going back to it....I CAN and I WILL get this done, right?

post signature

2 comments:

Kath- said...

Okay so you are not alone trust me!! I feel that way a couple of times a week. Okay I lied every single day :) Somedays I look at my house and think to myself how in the world can these four kids of mine go through this house like a tornado in 10 minutes. If I comment about the house to my hubby he says to me "Do you expect everyone to live in a bubble and not dirty a dish, make dirty laundry" Okay so sometimes that puts me into total persective and other times it just makes me more angry I even commented about the house. Sometimes I have to play mind games with myself and say oh my gosh what if someone shows up here this afternoon they would really think I am a bad house keeper and that will motivate me enough to pick up. Does it work every time NO but I would say at least 2 out of 7 :) So good luck and get off your butt and get to work I am on my way over!!!!

Theresa Marie said...

AGH... YES! I hear you! I'm trying to get my house spotless for tomorrow. I usually keep up with things daily, which really helps. I just schedule a few things per day and that's REALLY helpful! Then one day (thursdays) I do some more deep cleaning things, then I don't feel like I need to be cleaning up on the weekends when DH is home! I LOVE that feeling! Good luck with tackling all your housework!