Thursday, June 12, 2008

Invited ONLY and Prayers

O.K. I have decided today, that I am only allowing access to my blog by invite only officially. I will start this by the end of this week. I keep in touch mainly by emails anyhow; however, I do like blogging for my close friends/family. It's been quite a day around here.
The kids graduated from safety town! My stores are crazy busy! The kids and I surprised daddy with a logo shirt with his new Firm name embroidered on it for Father's Day! Ben has another T-ball game tonight! We will have a huge rummage sale on Sat!
I am praying over my husband today. Challenges are brought about in our lives in order to strengthen our spirit and I don't understand this one; however, I know that for whatever a reason, God will bring us through. Thanks to those who have been such an encouragement on his new office. He is truly my hero for living his dream and seeing it through in the way that he has.

post signature

No comments: