Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First T-Ball Game

Ben and proud Daddy after the first game of the season. BTW: They won!
Here is part of his adorable team getting ready to take the field. Ben is number 3. I'm super excited about that, cuz that was the day he was born on.....aaahhh. And, the shirt color is HIS favorite color also, so it's great all the way around.
It's so great to watch him be on a team. I think it's just what he needed.

Our cheerleader and momma's dolly boo.
I packed a picnic supper for us all to enjoy and it was beautiful evening watching Big brother win his very first T-Ball game with his teammates.
Cute side note: After the game, Ben said that he had to tell Coach B something. He runs over to the coach to tell him this thing. When I asked him what he said, he responds, "I told him that this was the bestest game of my whole life and thanks for coaching us."

COME ON NOW....ADMIT IT...AREN'T YOU JUST SAYING WITH ME.....AAAHHHHHHHH, HOW SWEET IS THAT?
post signature

No comments: