Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mother's Day wish come true

As I was thinking about this Mother's Day, I was feeling an overwhelming sense of HappYness, because this Mother's Day, I will be helping my own Momma pack for her trip to go overseas to see my brother's and their families. She hasn't had the opportunity to ever see them there yet, as she had been caring for her sick, late husband. Now, it's time and she finally gets to travel on Wednesday to see her boys and their families. She gets to meet her newest grand-daughter too and see 2 others grand children as well. This is a dream come true for me to see her finally make this trip. As much as I would love to be going , I know that this is the time Just For Her and her boys. The best Mother's Day wish I could have for my Mom is coming true and I'm just happy I can be a small part of the packing and planning.

post signature

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

Now I am truly humbled. What blessing we get in the simnplest of prose. A daughter sharing, a Mother overwhelmed by the words and feeling joy, Thank you my dear and most darling daughter. How kind, and how unselfish you truly are. I am blessed with you and having such a wonderful daughter as you in my world. Thank you.---Mom