
This is my URGH story: My beloved stovetop has sat on its side for about 6 weeks now. We just had LOWE's deliver our 2nd island countertop this EARLY morning (suppose to be a 9a.m. and they came at 8:10 a.m!: yah, I was up; however, NOT appropriately dressed if you know what I mean and I was just NOT ready for them at all AND, this countertop is ALSO cracked in the similar place that the other one was!!!!! O.k, I'm breathing now. The nice Lowe's man says, "Do you want us to order you ANOTHER new one".....I'm thinking to myself....yah, I'd like to WAIT another long month AGAIN before we can use my stovetop......NOT! I gently say, "maybe you should have your manager call me, here's my cell number, and have a wonderful day."
I then close the door, rush to get my daughter off to preschool, while I'm wearing my pj's, then back to my house to get ready for a full day of work myself.......whew......I'll need a date tonight. LOL.

No, it's not wine....it's our breakfast juice, fancy style. We like to have fancy breakfast sometimes. It's fun. It reminds me of my preschool teaching snack times....I used to have fancy snack times too......remember Miss A and Miss M?



No comments:
Post a Comment