
O.K., so my daughter wants to be a girlie girl...and here's
what I got her from my store the other day....how did I do?
I admit, she is soooo precious to watch when she dresses up.
The movie "Enchanted" came out on Tuesday and it's the ONE movie,
besides Strawberry Shortcake, that Maddie really liked (except for the ending part which was somewhat scary for her). She and I LOVED the music and she was singing the whole time.....so cute. We watched it as a family. My confession: I fell asleep midway through. I just can't make it after 8p.m. these days....what's wrong with me? Thanks Daddy for finishing it out with the kids.
She was upset because she couldn't come to work with me on this day.
She actually WANTED her big brother. AND, Ben responded to that calling.
He picked her up and brought her to the couch and started reading this book to
her about the Kissing Hand. It was sooooo soooooo sweet I tell ya. He was
trying to comfort her and he says: "we'll be sisters all day and Mommy and I will
come and pick you up early today, O.K. sissy."
These ARE the days that I could just Freeze Frame.




2 comments:
That is SOOO sweet!!!
I'm glad Ben was being such a great big brother! That's fantastic! What an adorable time!
Post a Comment