Sunday, February 24, 2008

You ARE invited

Here's the deal: I have decided to make my blog by INVITATION only.

Partly, because I am going to start a blog/web-page for both our stores very very soon. I want to keep as much security as possible and leave limited room for weirdo's to connect the dots, so to speak. ALSO, I already had 2 very odd lurkers on my site and it bothered me, so hey, I'm just playin' it safe. BESIDES, I really LOVE blogging for my family and far away friends and for some new bloggie friends I have met. It's such a great way to keep in touch in a create, fun way! I don't have much time for my computer-pal, so when I do get on, it's just for checking emails, work stuff and blogging for YOU. P.S. If you think my blog design is super cute (I know it is....ha!),then the credit for this Jennisa. You can click on her name under Blogs I Read. She works part time for us at the kids store and has started a home business of Designing Blogs and is doing very well at it! I look forward to hearing from you all and I hope you keep enjoying my little blog.

2 comments:

Kath- said...

Count me in Sara :)Since I never get to see or talk to you anymore. You need to slow down sweety! We need to go get our carmel rolls when you have time. We havent done that in years!!! HINT HINT

I Am A Fed said...

I saw one of the bad comments under the "Dual Date Night" post that you might want to delete! Creeps are everywhere, you know. It's crazy that they pester sites like these, but I guess there's no stopping it! Sorry you've had issues, but I'm just glad we can still see the site. :) Take care!!!