
I'm so anxious for Spring to just BE HERE.
Praise: got some "work-related" stuff accomplished that
has been really needing to get done and it's DONE!
Praise: My husband and I are going to Boston in May for
an Architect convention. He needs to study and research to
continue being "valuable"....so to speak....hee hee
Praise: My mom FINALLY gets to go over seas to see her
sons & their families and we are thrilled for her!
Praise: I have 2 amazing, precious children who love this crazy
busy mommy and the BEST husband on the planet!
Praise: I got to help a friend last night who owns a meal prep store....
she really needed the help (wowzee) and I LOVED helping her!
Concerns: How I get through my day to day schedule is still
an unknown to me......I'm thankful for a GREAT GOD who takes care
of everything.....even this little store owner trying to make it go every
single day.



1 comment:
We all have so many blessings, and it's always good to sit back and reflect on them. Nothing makes a person feel good than to realize all the good that surrounds them! I'm glad you have so much to be thankful for!!! I definitely know what you mean about the schedule! Good ol' parenthood to give us reality checks!!!
Post a Comment