
Finally....did I say....Finally? Can I say....Finally again?
Our tile floor, yes! Amen! Praise Be....Glory!! This has
been such a l--o--n--g awaited process.....oh my.
Under the white sub floor was 3 nasty layers of yucky
linoleum PLUS it had been covered with blue floral carpet
which is what we had when we moved in.....ugh!
I may be taking the picture; however, this IS a family
project, as has been this whole remodel. Ben has been
such a wonderful helper with his daddy this weekend!!
He brings the tile to daddy and he has been patiently waiting
for this day.....well, here's your floor buddy!
My husband was asked this week by someone "How
are you and your wife doing all this?" Running 2
businesses and you working full time PLUS raising
2 kids AND REMODELING? He kindly smiles and gently laughs.
We have learned alot through this process......
I will have a complete BEFORE & AFTER show for
you (yes, Amy...), when it's all done. You won't believe
it!!!!
Maybe we will win a vacation somewhere........miracles happen
right?




No comments:
Post a Comment