Sunday, January 13, 2008

Will this EVER end?


This weekend, we are endlessly working trying
to finish these cabinets for our kitchen so we can
move our many totes of "kitchen items" back into
the "kitchen" today.....AAAAHHHH

I am finishing the detail sanding work on the
decorative trim for our cabinets....I like using
the dremel tool...pretty fun.
At least Les and I have some bonding time....LOL


O.K. this is me being very vulunable to you. This
is how my kitchen looks today, Sunday. It's such
a huge mess right now. We will be teaching SS this
morning and then coming back to work HARD to
get all the doors on so when our children come back
from Grammie's, they will be at "home".
Good Note: We finally found our tile and it will be
here by next weekend, so GOODBYE to sub-flooring
after 4 long months....you will NOT be missed at all.






post signature

No comments: