
Ben had to disguise his thanksgiving turkey so
he wouldn't get eaten for thanksgiving this year...
a school project that all the kids did in his class.
Being an architect, you can see all the tracing paper,eh?
Ben wanted his turkey to be a "spy kid", then a "hunter" and
then.....he was "Santa-turkey". We don't talk about Santa
much at our house, but hey, they will eventually pick it
up somewhere, since it's everywhere.

Love this picture. Grammie has been such a blessing
in helping out on the weekends with the kids.
They LOVE spending time with her, of course.
Maddie is Grammie's right hand at everything.
Baking and cooking is grammie's Thing, and of course, there
is our Maddie too.
I know they will cherish these memories as I did with my
grandma growing up as well.
Side note: We got a lot of pretty snow over the weekend.
Hopefully, the roads should be cleared by the afternoon, so
we can travel to get our kids and I can finish my Christmas
shopping (big IF I can feel any bit better, still feeling very yukky this Sunday morning)
Thinking of all my family and friends, especially those overseas..........



No comments:
Post a Comment