
We will be spending 3 days with Les' mom & dad
and all the cousins, even our niece from CO who
we don't get to see often and Uncle J and Aunt L!
The kids ask how many more days until we get
to see the cousins?
Lots of food, snowmobile rides, sledding, fishinig,
scrapbooking, searching for recipes, playing games
(adults too, hee hee....we always have competition
between the boys and the girls), GO GIRLS!, and
watching the "plays" that our kids put on for us.
The camera's are always on 100% of the time, so
I'm sure I'll lots to share with you.
I'm hoping my Ben gets better soon, he's got
a yucky infection (barky cough).....no fun.
It's been fun hearing from others and seeing pictures
from others and how they celebrated Christmas.
We sure enjoyed a beautiful service at church by candlelight
and precious music. I've enjoyed hearing my children's "take"
on Christmas and how they feel about it. The heart of a child is
such a gift in itself.


1 comment:
Hope you have fun and that Ben gets better... my girls have the same cough they had in Nov, so I wonder if something is going around again :( Should buy stock in kleenex! LOL
Post a Comment