Saturday, December 22, 2007

Can I brag, Please?


The photographer who has a studio behind our
teen store surprised me with this last week.
Wow, what a surprise it was. She has this
framed in her studio as a display, so I can visit
it whenever I need to. I cried when I saw it.
Maddie isn't always a photogenic child, so when
i saw this, I was in awe.....this IS my precious
Maddie. Now I have the proof......what a cutie....hee hee.

post signature

3 comments:

ImdaMaMa said...

Yes she is beautiful, and I must say inside as well. What a gift Maddie is, precious and genuine...that's our Maddie...Grammie loves her so much...my Grandgirls are all sweet and this is one of them....love you sweetie....Grammie

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie & I know she is photogenic!!

Anonymous said...

That was me with the previous comment...forgot to add my name.

Kayla