Friday, November 9, 2007

Remodel Progress?

For anyone interested: Brothers and Sis in Laws
The electrician has got all the lighting almost completed and it looks great.
Our bedroom now has 2 closets and we re-used a cabinet that will serve as a sweater/jean/sock dresser/combo,etc.
AND, we have NEVER had lights in our bedroom and now we have 4 can lights with a DIMMER switch......OOOH.
The hook up is in for the washer/dryer and we just need to tape/mudd the area and then paint and put flooring down and THEN, we can install our washer/dryer. Wow.
We have to pick out paint finishes for our living/kitchen and bedroom area and I am OPEN to any suggestions IMMEDIATELY. When I will ever have time to go and do THAT? WHEW.
The painter will need to start by the mid to end of next week because there is NO WAY that we would ever find any time to do THAT.....amen!!
I'll try and put pics up tomorrow....Maddie NEEDS hot chocolate w/marshmellow RIGHT NOW!

Good night.

post signature

No comments: