
here is my honee doing the traditional carving
of the turkey....and alittle sampling as well...
The best of all was enjoying the huge spread
of food cooked by my mother in law.....always a
treat!!

Here is gramma and grampa with all the cousins
except one special cousin who is in our hearts, but
who lives in Co. We get to see her at Christmas!!
These cousins sure do LOVE each other and play
so well together, it was a great day.

I admit, I am one Proud Aunt. I am in love with
all my nieces and nephew. I adore them all so much.
This is one special young lady now, sigh sigh. She is
growing up before my eyes, as is my other one in Co.
They are both driving and going to dances......oh my.

Here is another adorable niece of mine. I just
LOVE being the fun loving Aunt. I hope I will
always be that way for them and be THERE
for each of them no matter what! Isn't she
adorable? She will be my fashion girl...oh yah!!
serious, SERIOUSLY!!!
We just had one quick day;however it was nice. We were
all pretty tired from our busy week. We even took a cat nap (1/2 hour long), and
that was pretty nice....heee heee.
The next day was off to do the traditional CRAZY shopping
day with my mom. YEAH, we were up at 4:30 A.M. and out by 5 A.M.
We were able to survive the crowds for a short while and then just stayed in
one or two stores. We did have a lot of FUN shopping for my new to be niece
who is due to arrive in Dec. We hit the jackpot at Gymboree for EMMA!!!!!!
We got a few Christmas gifts, which is why we were Crazy in doing what
we were doing in the first place. Shopping for others is totally up my alley and I'm
actually very good at it, I think.....
I will have to keep you up to date on our remodel changes...oh my. We have decided to completely change our island. After much research, we have found a better option.
Pictures to come.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK.



No comments:
Post a Comment