Wednesday, November 7, 2007

O.K. Here' s some Re-Model pics


Here's our kitchen to be. The blue tape is the
future site of our island that Les is designing. After all, I did marry an architect for a reason, right? I will be 2 levels. One for eating and one for cooking. We will be selling our dining table, bench and chairs and using the island as our new family table.

We hope to have a tile floor and carpet the living space.
We used to have a wall between these two rooms.


This is our front entry way today. It's a mess.
We are waiting for mechanical work and electrical.
We should get the washer and dryer hooked
up sometime by Friday we hope.
Les designed some unique entry for this space
as well. We hope to have a showcase wall for
a family portrait picture (hint to Kayla.....)


Oh yes,this is our bedroom...ugh!!!! It WILL look
very nice when done though. Les and I will finally
ha've our own closet space with lights!! No more
flashlights!! We need a color scheme and I need ideas....I am looking for ideas from anyone?!
I've never had anything matching in our bedroom and we've been married for 14 years. Any good sites anyone? I really want a place of "rest" for us. A place of tranquility and calmness.







post signature





No comments: