Monday, November 12, 2007

Can't Stand For This!

I'm at work and ONLY cuz I'm the boss I am doing this....hee hee
I just have to write this....there is a worker next door having a bad day and
I just CAN"t STAND FOR THIS. I don't like anyone to be sad (my weakness)
So, we just got in some amazing clothes in her size and she really struggles in that area anyway, so I showed her some of the cutest styles and she liked them very much; however, she said she couldn't afford to shop right now. I understand that.
Well, there was this ONE sweater that I just KNEW she would LOVE. I verified the love and then I made a card for her and gave it to her as a gift. I just didn't want her to have a fashion-less day, this just can't happen. Amen!!



post signature

No comments: