Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Poor Maddie

It has been 6 days and Maddie has had a fever off and on. It's been 100 to 102 degrees. Her little eyes look so sad. I got called out of Bible Study today and had to go pick her up from daycare due to another fever....sigh. She just lays around, sleeps alot, doesn't want to eat, drinks often, and just snuggles......poor baby.
She is going to the doctor today. I hope he can help her feel better.
I think I might try to get some help for myself too.

Oh, more sad news. A dear friend of ours, Patsy. Please PRAY. She was on her way home from a funeral, and her grandson's first birthday when she got in a serious car accident. The list of injuries goes on and on. It's sooo soooo sad and serious. We just found out about it today and it happened a few weeks ago I guess. We haven't heard any current updates, but are trying to find out more. She is a precious woman who loves the Lord and has many many friends. She is a one of a kind woman and I am just so sad to have heard of this news.

post signature

No comments: