Sunday, September 30, 2007

Maddie to Urgent Care, got a Blackberri Too...

What a weekend....
Sat, after a long day of work...my mom came up to spend the night with us and when she saw Maddie, she thought we needed to take her to the Dr. right away. She didn't look well. She had been battling a fever off and on for 4 days, her eyes were swollen and wattery and she has a nasty rash all over. It's 7:45 p.m. and mom has barely just been at our house....we had to hurry and pack, I had to call the church preschool director and tell her I couldn't teach, and off we went on an hour drive to the urgent care clinic to make sure our Maddie was alright.

After almost 1 1/2 hours of waiting, a blood test, and strep test (negative), Maddie has a nasty viral infection.....yukkie and they can't give her anything for it!!! Well, it was a very long night for us all, but we are so glad we went.

On Sunday afternoon, Les and I decided to go and check out "techno-stuff" to help me organize my life and I am now the owner of a blackberri?! It is the 4 month old one, so Not the newest one, I'm just not up for that......and it was still over $200!!!! It will take me an entire month or even longer to figure this thing out, but my sweet honee is very encouraging about this and is happy for me to have it.

Maddie seems a bit better today. Grammie loved on her as usual. Mommy got her a new outfit, and so did grammie of course. She says "Oh, soooo cute, I love it, I just love all these clothes.".....so that was worth it. She has on a Gap Sweatsuit that has GAP spelled out on the buttox.....pretty cute.....


post signature

No comments: