Monday, August 20, 2007

Golfing anyone?

O.K. on Friday night, my honee and I went on a golf outing with his company. Have I ever golfed? Mini golf....yes. Real Golf? NO! Everyone was put into teams and then given their own golf cart to drive (very fun, I admit this!!). Free snack, drinks, etc....(we had pop)
We were paired with a great couple, so that was nice.
When we pulled up to the CLUB, there were about 20 or more golf carts lined up, lots of obvious golf people with their fancy golf clubs and attire and then there is ....us. I must confess that my honee HAS golfed and is actually quite good. I was impressed!
I only managed to hit the ball a few times out of a 9 hole golf experience, but hey, I DID hit it. I had more fun just watching my honee enjoy his time and also riding in the cart. Oh, and I found lucky pink golf ball that I claimed as my own too!
It was a very nice date for us and we were glad we went. I think I may try it again, but not until I have MORE practice for sure! I learned that I can have a good time anywhere, even if I don't have a clue what I am doing..........


post signature

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

Well I was there...Sara failed to mention the t shirt she wore...for those that read this and talk to her...ask her about it. My Grandkids were wonderful...we went to McCrory Garden for the Garden party and yummy SDSU ice cream, looked and beautiful flowers....listened to wonderful music and best of all I was with my grandbabies....so much fun they were fabulous...how Blessed I am...///!!!!