It's an amazing program and I'm thrilled to say the least. It will be better for him, I believe. There is more student to teacher ratios and the best educational equipment and learning activities including some of my montessori materials that I sold to them when I stopped teaching and started my store. I can't say enough of how excited I am about this......I'm sure my friends out west will relate......miss ya!


2 comments:
Oh Sara! God is surely looking out for us with our little kids who are growing up! I hope Avery gets into that school next year...put in a good word for us!
Hey Sara...I finally found your blog. I hope you've seen M's pics as I haven't had time to talk to you.
It was my son that dropped for you! I'm happy for you, but sad for me. Long story, we'll have to talk about it someday.
Kayla
Post a Comment