
I don't mean to brag, but I am. We have the BEST
babysitter, Alyssa who cares for our kids when
I need to work. The kids totally adore her which
makes me leaving them with her... a joy.
She bought my Maddie a special birthday gift, which
was another adorable dolly for her collection of
dolls.
Today, they went to the pool with me for
3 hours and we all got a nice "burn" ...yah, so
not good (I used sunscreen too).
I cannot believe what water bugs I have for
kids. Maddie jumps off the side into the water to me,
and Ben goes down the huge water slide all by himself.
It was a great day and ended with grammie taking us
all out to Applebees for a nice birthday dinner
Thanks Grammie!!
Maddie says "why do those people clap at me"
I say "because it's your special day and they
are happy for you!"
Lots more pictures to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment