
In this picture, Ben and Maddie tell
me that they are "brothers" which means
they love each other and will get along for
that moment. How cute and a bit
interesting too.....
I said "you are brother and sister" and they
tell me that "only when we are "brothers" then
we will play nicely together".....hmmm.
Ben spent the weekend with his grammie doing
everything he loves to do.....just be with grammie.
I don't think he even misses me, but I really
miss my boy.
It's nice in the sense that I have my niece who is 3 spending
the weekend with Maddie. They are adorable together.
They just play babies all day long....it's so different than
having a boy in the mix.
I'm looking forward to spending a quiet day at home with
cramps and midol. Oh, I guess I'll be going to both stores
later today with my husband for much needed work and
pricing....yikes. I think the Fall inventory rush has indeed
started and I'm going to need lots of help I can see....
Love to all family and friends who read my babble.


No comments:
Post a Comment