Monday, July 9, 2007

Just the Two of Us

Spent the weekend with my honee in the cities. Very nice to be alone. Spent a lot of money buying more store fixtures.....my staff should love me.....I can only hope....hee hee.
Went to our favorite Bagel/Coffee shop....yah!
Missed our kids, but needed this time alone......it was very good! The drive was sooo peaceful and we could actually have a full conversation.
Looking forward to opening our new store on Thursday. Alot of work to do, but we are ready and my other great staff at our other store will be doing a great job taking care of that store while I'm MIA at the other one. Wow....I'm tired already....ha!

I will try and take some pictures to show you.

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

Well who wouldn't want to have the opportunity to spend a week end with these two....they are so wonderful to be around...we had a blast...they did however, miss Mommy and Daddy quite a bit but we just kept doing stuff to have fun....they truly are a blessing and Grammie loved every minute of the time with my little Dollykins and Ben-Ben my whistle boy....