
Our son is only 5 1/2 years old and we just found out today that he will need another surgery to fix a hernia problem. This will be his 6th surgery. He has already had 2 hernia repair surgeries, so how this could happen again..? Not sure. The surgeon will give us more insight as to why or how?
He is suppose to stay calm......yah right. He is a BOY. I just pray he doesn't over do it and then get really sore. I guess he will learn through his own trials.
It's hard to believe how many times he has been "UNDER", and I admit....I do get nervous. He is our miracle boy. I know that God richly blessed us with him and He will take great care to see him through this next challenge.
This picture is such a great shot of Ben just enjoying life.....it makes me smile.



1 comment:
That's a lot for a little guy to go through.
Post a Comment