Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is so cool


We went to the Harlem Globetrotters event last night and I loved every minute of watching my son in 'awe' of the talented basketball players. We met up with my brother and his wife visiting from Germany and enjoyed our brief time together, but we will spend all day Friday with them and looking forward to that.

Ben now wants to be one of "those guys" and a "rock star" and work with "giraffes" and "play piano for mommy" and "play soccer" and be an "astronaunt" and...and...and.....

I love his big dreams and I believe he will accomplish them.

He was so cute to watch last night. He was dancing to the music, Uncle Jeremy bought him a globetrotter's basketball and he was practicing his moves. Watching him was mommy's highlight.

Our doll, Miss Maddie was snuggling close with mommy, daddy and grammie. She was clapping sometimes to the funky music, but would rather snuggle and we love that too.

No comments: